The conference will take place at the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon (FCUL).
FCUL is close to the airport (10 min by car/Taxi) and is also accessible by public transportation (Subway and Bus). There are several hotels in the area and a pleasant park – Campo Grande Garden, with flora from the five continents represented. It is close to the University stadium and the Museum of the city of Lisbon.
The best way to reach the Conference Hall is by walking or taking the subway to the “Cidade Universitária” station in the yellow line or to the “Campo Grande” station in the green/yellow line.
From “Cidade Universitária” (yellow line) to FCUL
From “Campo Grande” (green/yellow line) to FCUL
Conference Room and Address
C6 building, 2nd floor
Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa – Building C6
Arriving in Lisbon
- By Plane – Aeroporto de Lisboa (connection with subway red line)
- By Train
- Exit at Gare do Oriente (connection with subway red line)
- Exit at Santa Apolónia (connection with subway green line)
- By Car
- Lisbon can be accessed from six main highways. A2 coming from south, entering Lisbon through the “25 de Abril” bridge; A6 from east (the main route from Madrid), and A12, entering Lisbon through the “Vasco da Gama” bridge; A1 coming from North; A5 coming from Cascais and A8 coming from west.
Arriving at FCUL
- By Subway – Metropolitano de Lisboa
- Yellow line, exit at stations Campo Grande or Cidade Universitária
- Green line, exit at station Campo Grande
- By Bus – Carris
- Campo Grande Bus nº: 701, 717, 731, 735, 736, 738, 747, 750, 755, 764, 767, 768, 778, 783, 796, 798
- By Train – CP
- Exit at Entre Campos (connection to Metro Yellow Line)