- Each paper accepted for publication in the proceedings of the meeting requires the registration of at least one of its authors;
- Registration with “Student” fees requires confirmation of student status;
- The Big Buddy modalities allow a teacher / researcher to be accompanied by two students with a single application;
- In the “Big Buddy EG” fare, only one of the participants is a member of EG;
- Rates include access to the event, proceedings, coffee breaks, lunches and participation in the social event that includes the conference dinner. The “Visitor / Accompanying” rate only gives access to the conference, lunches and coffee-breaks;
- Registration with the Early Bird fare can be made until September 15, 2017, inclusive.
|EG Student||90 €||150 €|
|Student||140 €||200 €|
|EG Member||200 €||300 €|
|Normal||280 €||380 €|
|Big Buddy EG||350 €||450 €|
|Big Buddy||430 €||530 €|
|Visitor/Accompanying||60 €||90 €|
|GPCG Member Dinner*||50€||50€|
*Registration type for GPCG members. Grants access to Keynote Speecher 1, Dr. Alessandro Artusi, and to the GPCG assembly and to the event’s dinner.