- Each paper accepted for publication requires the registration of at least one of its authors;
- Authors of accepted papers must register before October 25 (inclusive);
- Registration with “Student” fees requires confirmation of student status (student card copy);
- The Big Buddy modalities allow a teacher/researcher to be accompanied by two students with a single application;
- In the “Big Buddy EG” modality, only one of the participants needs to be a member of EG;
- Registration with the Early Bird fare can be made until October 25 (inclusive).
- All registration types (except GPCG Member Dinner) include access to the event, proceedings, coffee breaks, lunches and participation in the social dinner.
- There is a Premium Mode available for EG Members and non-EG Members that gives access to special offers. This mode adds 80€ for non-students and 45€ for students, to the original fees. For more information please contact the organization
|Registration Type||Early Bird||Standard|
|EG Big Buddy (includes 2 students)||430€||500€|
|Big Buddy (includes 2 students)||550€||650€|
|GPCG Member Dinner*||50€||50€|
*Registration type for GPCG members. Grants access to the last session of the first day, to the GPCG assembly and to the event’s social dinner.
To register, use the link below:
To submit payment proof and student card copies, use the link below: