- Each paper/poster accepted for publication requires the registration of at least one of its authors;
- Authors of accepted papers must register before October 18 (inclusive);
- Authors of accepted posters must register before October 26 (inclusive);
- Registration with “Student” fees requires confirmation of student status (student card copy);
- The Big Buddy modalities allow a teacher/researcher to be accompanied by two students with a single application;
- In the “Big Buddy EG” modality, only one of the participants needs to be a member of EG;
- All registration types (except GPCG Member Dinner) include access to the event, proceedings, coffee breaks, lunches and participation in the social dinner.
- Registration with the Early Bird fare can be made until October 26 (inclusive).
- There is a Premium Mode available for EG Members and non-EG Members that gives access to special offers. This mode adds 80€ for non-students and 45€ for students, to the original fees. For more information please contact the organization.
Registration Form (download, fill and send)
|Registration Type||Early Bird||Standard|
|EG Big Buddy (includes 2 students)||430€||500€|
|Big Buddy (includes 2 students)||550€||650€|
|GPCG Member Dinner*||50€||50€|
*Registration type for GPCG members. Grants access to the last session of the first day, to the GPCG assembly and to the event’s social dinner.