ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
If you have not registered and would like to attend, please contact the organization via e-mail to check for possibilities – firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please make sure you read all the information below before registering and proceed to the registration form at the bottom of the page.
Dates and type of event
- Early bird deadline:
October 8th, 2021Extended – October 15th, 2021
- Conference: November 4th/5th, 2021
- In-person event, prepared to allow remote participation if necessary due to sanitary conditions.
Registration types and fees
(read notes below)
- Each paper requires a different full/student author registration
- Student registration requires confirmation of student status (student card copy, EG declaration – see EG student membership below – or equivalent) that is valid at the date of the conference, or in the case of student authors, that confirms they were students at the date of paper submission
- All registration types include access to the conference, conference materials, coffee breaks and lunches
- Social event is only included in Full and Student Author registrations.
One-year EG Membership included
- EG membership will be of the same type as ICGI registration (full or student)
- New members will have membership starting on January 2022
- Existing members will have their membership extended by one year, from the end date of their current membership (for example, members with mebership paid until the end of 2022 will have it extended until the end of 2023)
- For students, this offer only applies if they retain their student status in the corresponding period of the membership offer; the proof of student status has to be done filling the corresponding EG form – https://diglib.eg.org/bitstream/handle/10.2312/8104/studentcertificateform.pdf – and submitting it as indicated in the registration form.
- Participants that do not want to benefit from this offer must confirm their choice on registration (fee not affected)